Web And Graphic Designer
BIT, BIM, BSc. CSIT, B.E. in Computer Science.
- Have at least two years of experience in Designing (Self or employed)
- The candidates should have a strong portfolio on both graphics and web design.
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site map
Skills and Requirement
- Must be creative and adaptive to the environment
- Excellent with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Good in User Interface / User Experience, front-end design
- Have good knowledge of tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, In design and other designing tools
- Should have the basic concept design websites, software, and other graphic oriented works such as email templates, letterhead, events, flyer, brochures, logos, business cards, etc.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Develop and maintain detailed UI specifications and templates.
- Create visual assets
Web Developer (Backend)
Educational qualifications: Completed BSc. CSIT, BIM, B.E. in Computer Science or related computer field
- Have at least two years of experience in Development
- Should present a portfolio of completed projects (self or employed)
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks Laravel, Yii
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Join us as an intern and you will learn, grow and contribute to one of the most successful and upcoming IT company in Nepal. We offer bi-annual programs admitting a maximum of 2 candidates in each department. Programs are especifically designed to prepare candidates for real life projects, and to challenge and understandyour potential.
Our Internship Program intakes
Summer: June to August
Winter: January to March
Design (Web and Graphics)
Development (Web application and Software)
Drop your CV now and we will get in touch with you