We are looking for an individual who can check all the functionalities, design, content of our software and websites. These could either be new or old software. IT background is not important but the individual should have enough idea about handling and managing software.
- BBA, BBS, BCA, BIT, BIM and equivalent field
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in spoken and written english
- Technologically sound
- Fast learner
- Check completed software as well as new software.
- Be part of planning process for new projects.
- Work systematically with development and design team giving feedback on different projects.
- The sole duty of a QA is to check and recheck completed as well as ongoing projects.
- Learning environment
- Challenging work
- Travelling allowance
- Health/ medical/ accidental insurance
- Open space office
Web And Graphic Designer
BIT, BIM, BSc. CSIT, B.E. in Computer Science.
- Have at least two years of experience in Designing (Self or employed)
- The candidates should have a strong portfolio on both graphics and web design.
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site map
Skills and Requirement
- Must be creative and adaptive to the environment
- Excellent with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Good in User Interface / User Experience, front-end design
- Have good knowledge of tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, In design and other designing tools
- Should have the basic concept design websites, software, and other graphic oriented works such as email templates, letterhead, events, flyer, brochures, logos, business cards, etc.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Develop and maintain detailed UI specifications and templates.
- Create visual assets
Web Developer (Backend)
Educational qualifications: Completed BSc. CSIT, BIM, B.E. in Computer Science or related computer field
- Have at least two years of experience in Development
- Should present a portfolio of completed projects (self or employed)
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks Laravel, Yii
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git